Black man goes on killing spree after being caught stealing, ABC blames whites for alleged racism and gun distributors
The title says it all.
If you read the comments section there are 5 types of comments made, which I will now summarize via short examples:
1) This article’s headline suggests racism is the cause here, when that doesn’t appear to be the case. MEDIA BIAS!
2) This is a human tragedy. Even if there was racism in the work place that doesn’t excuse murder. I can’t believe I’m actually having to say this.
3) I’m black and therefore I automatically assume that there was racism going on even though there’s really no evidence beyond claims by the shooter’s family. Those **** *** ***** deserved what they got!
4) Obama! I’m somehow going to connect this to Obama. Clearly he’s the one that made this happen!
5) Please let’s stop with all the fighting. All we need is sunshine and candy canes and hugs. Lots and lots of hugs. Now to use some big words to make it seem like I’m actually making a point.
They’ve now added “Family: ” at the beginning of the headline. So now it just strongly implies that it ws racism in the headline rather than out right declaring it to be so. Oh ABC…
Entry filed under: Evil.